How to Lighten Hair with Vinegar
There are many ways to lighten your hair and one such way is to use vinegar to lighten your hair. Along with hair lightening it will also clarify and condition your hair. It is an easy, safe and inexpensive way to lighten your hair. Here are some tips on how to lighten hair with vinegar.
How to lighten Hair with Vinegar
Things you'll need:
Apple cider, white or red wine vinegar
- Before starting hair lightening process, shampoo your hair.
- After shampooing, make a vinegar hair rinse recipe to get rid of dirt, build up and other impurities from the hair. Boil 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 cups of water steep for 15 minutes. Allow it to cool and now the mixture is ready for use. Pour the mixture through your hair as a final rinse.
- Use white vinegar to bring out blond highlights and lighten your hair. For this, make a mixture by mixing equal amounts of vinegar and lemon juice.
- Put this mixture in a spray bottle.
- Spray it on your hair and leave on for about 10 minutes or more.
- Sit it the sun for few minutes. This will speed up the hair lightening process.
- Rinse it out with warm water.